WILMA TOWNSHIP POLICY ON PUBLIC INPUT AT BOARD MEETINGS
Public input at meetings of the Wilma Town Board is encouraged. The following guidelines will be used:
- Each speaker must give his/her name.
- Each speaker will have 3 minutes to speak.
- If the speaker’s topic is on the Agenda for that meeting, the speaker will wait for that Agenda item to be discussed by the Board before offering comments or questions.
- Board members may respond to the speaker’s comments if they choose or they may take the comments under advisement and respond to them at the next meeting.
- The public speaker will not engage in a dialogue with the Board. Once a response has been given, that is the response and the Board moves the Agenda.
APPROVED BY MOTION MADE, SECONDED AND APPROVED – NOVEMBER 1, 2017